20130519

My Kingdom For Some Extra Time

Well here we are almost at the end of May and I don't think I've touched my brushes once or even played a game. I did however throw some money at the Robotech Kickstarter project. That will give me plenty of stuff to gripe about not having time to paint. I am really excited about this though. I can't seem to go more than an hour without having some kind of Veritech related thought.

With restarting my quest for a bachelor's degree my time has been at a premium. By the time I'm done being husband, father, soldier, and student there isn't a lot of time left to be a geek. Hopefully as I get closer to retirement things will let up some and I'll have more hobby time.

On a geek note, you need to go see Into Darkness now. Seriously, stop reading and go to the theatre. I enjoyed the movie. I'm and old fan of the original series, but I have no beef with the new films. This one is good and I think I'm going to have to get the bluray to see if I missed anything.

Also, got a new phone today. Matter of fact I'm composing this post on it. This may result in more random thought type posts.

No comments: