20130110

Short Update

Had surgery about a week ago and have been on convalescent leave. Unfortunately the pain meds have effectively squashed my desire to paint. I have managed to complete two dreadballs, assembled the Dreadball goblin strikers, and started to put pigment on the Orc guards. Hopefully the pain subsides a bit before my leave does and I'll be able to knock out some serious progress in the next week and be able to actually play a game of Dreadball, which I've had for a little over a month now.

1 comment:

 Ashley said...

Take it easy. Pain medication has lots of side-effects; constipation and feeling low in mood. Remember that if you are feeling beaten up, it's your bodies way of telling you to slow down. I suggest reading and some light research as suitable R&R activities. I speak as a former nurse.