20110319

What Happened to Conservation of Momentum?

I had been painting at a pretty good clip and then, bam, total loss of momentum. A number of factors have contributed to this, which I won't bore you with. However, a few things I've learned in the mean time:
- MegaMini's skeletons are well cast, with a few exceptions
- Mustang motorcycle seats are worth more than their cost
- It is hard to not take over painting your kid's minis
- My copy of Fallout 3 refuses to run on any of my computers
- The latest iteration of Colonization runs just fine :)
- Alexander thinks I'm so old that water didn't exist when I was in elementary school (he's 4 yrs old)
- Allergies + head cold is miserable
- The previous line while taking vacation days compounds the misery
- There are dental hygienists that don't ask questions when their hands are in your mouth
Though today I have cleaned up the mess that has managed to gather on the game table and the paint table.  Since I had the painting table cleaned off I went ahead and put a drop cloth over it and put away some tools I haven't used in a while. It's scary, the table is organized.  It doesn't happen often, but it does happen about once a year or so.
Now, about painting...we'll see if I get around to it.

No comments: