20111030

Terrain Project Idea

Just what I need, another project, but this has been bouncing around my head for a few days now.  Reconstructing Blood Gulch for 15mm. Figure I'd make it a 2'x4' board, insulation foam around the outer parts at least three layers high to allow for the sniper ridges. Use round electrical boxes for the bases. Get some GZG New Israeli figures, about five per side and paint them red and blue (though slight variations, to include one lightish red model for the red team). For what I intend I don't think Tomorrow's War would work so well, so would probably either use 5150 (not a first choice), Frag! (not all that familiar with it), or work on something myself (unlikely to be actually finished).

Feel free to borrow the idea, though I seriously doubt I'm the first to think of it.

No comments: