20100531

Getting Settled

Well, I've been in-country for about a week and a half now and am mostly settled in. It's een go-go-go since I stepped off the C-130. I've done the outline for my 15mm rules and written a few sections, but have yet to get to the meat of it yet. Maybe ordering a couple of packs of minis might help, like a pack of Rebel Minis infantry and a pack of some Splintered Light or GZG infantry...

On a slightly amusing note, I've been looking for the book to the Hammer's Slammers series for quite some time (I know, I could've gotten it on Amazon, but I like book stores). I get here and go to the PX to see what they have and what I'll need to have my wife send me and what do they have, not only the first book but three! Yet they're out of headsets to use with voice chat and computer mice....

No comments: