20080218

Finally, more pictures

Finally got off my lazy butt and took some pics. I've talked about the minis in previous posts so I'm just gonna post some pics

Up first, the first ship in the class, the Constitution.

PhotobucketFollowed by the frigate, USS T. Roosevelt.

Next up is a Hasslefree Adventurer, Sadie, which will be used as part of a Free Company for 5150.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Got some CAV infantry stands on the table now and primed up a bunch of stuff today. Hopefully I'll be able to field a Ritterlich force soon.

Oh, you may notice that I've added some stuff to the sidebar. Basicially it's everything I have left that needs painting. Rough guess a little over 200 (don't have an exact count on how many IG still need painting) not counting terrain pieces. I think this is entirely do able by the end of the year. No particular reason, just want to get through as many as possible.

No comments: