20111018

Just When You Thought It Was Safe...

The upside is that I've found a fellow wargamer at work. The part I'm not entirely certain about is that it looks like I'll be getting back into 40k. I don't think it'll be in a big way. I still don't really like GW as a company. Not out of any kind of hatred for them trying to make money, but the way they go about it. That and their assumption that they own the wargaming hobby. Anyway, for the time being I'll be looking for used figures on eBay. Haven't fully decided which forces, but right now I'm thinking Kult of Speed Orks or Tau. I always thought the Tau looked cool and Orks for the fun of it. The interesting part is that I haven't played since 4th Ed and it sounds like there were several changes from 4th to 5th as well as new Codices. If nothing else, it'll be good to get some games in.

The other upside is that I can use the figures for Tomorrow's War, which according to UPS will be on my doorstep in five days.

No comments: