Finished up Candy, though it just rained so sealing her will have to wait. I also finished the Basestar/Battlestation. I have pictures of both, but don't feel like editing them at the moment. I will say this, I'm not entirely happy with Candy. While I realize that it's been a looong time since I painted a figure showing any amount of skin (or a 28mm figure at all), I have several examples sitting on my display shelf showing that I'm a better painter than what I accomplish with her. I did finally get her face to not look entirely like a racoon's, but it is not my best work. The upside is that the cloth turned out reasonably well.
Hopefully tomorrow I'll get around to editing and posting pictures, but no promises.