20100829

Layout Changes

I've made some changes to the ol' blog today.  First off, I've had it added to the Tabletop Gaming News Blog Network.  You'll see the image in the sidebar, it's also a link to the TGN Blog Network page itself. TGN is a great resource for what's up in the world of miniature gaming.

I've rearranged some of the content widgets to something that makes a little more sense to me. The RSS feed subscription buttons are now in the side bar so new readers don't have to scroll all the way to the bottom of 10 (sometimes lengthy) posts to find the subscription buttons.  My profile pic and description is now at the top, and some shuffling of other items.

And what I hope proves to be most useful is the addition of buttons to each post for sharing my mini madness with your friends on your favorite social networking site.

I'm debating putting ads in the blog, but it's not like it's costing me anything to put this up other than my time. So no ads for now.

No comments: