20090628

They're only 5 months late

Finally finished the first group of my Pax Arcadians. There are still a lot more to be done though. Though now I can focus on some mass painting techniques more than I would've been able to before when I had them on what was supposed to be a regimented schedule.

Anyway, the pics

The obligatory group shot
From DRM


The Supreme Commander and subcommander stands (I haven't worked out a TO&E for these guys yet so nomenclature isn't quite there yet)
From DRM


And the infantry
From DRM


Weapons teams
From DRM


Chupa-thingies
From DRM


and four Jackhammer IFVs
From DRM


Here are some Silent Death ships finished a couple weeks ago

Spirit Riders
From Silent Death


Darts
From Silent Death


And finally, blatant theft from another gamer. These are storage/shipping containers made from bottle caps. Here we see the Imperial Guard showing what is probably not the best decision making in regards to choice of cover.
From Terrain

No comments: